Founded in 2005, A Plus Tours is owned and operated by certified teachers who understand the transcending role that experiences outside of the classroom can have on education, and work to create customized, flexible itineraries that meet the needs of teachers. Over the last 10+ years, A Plus Tours has grown into an industry leader through our personalized experiences by ensuring each trip is fully-escorted by a licensed tour operator and that each trip is centered around your curriculum’s specific objectives.
Call / Email / Text Us
A Plus Tours and we will set up a consultation to develop a custom itinerary for you. During this time, we will show you multiple itineraries that align with your core standards, or help you to fully customize your ideal trip.
Get Permission from Administrators & School Officials (As Needed)
A Plus Tours has a proven track record of success in helping connect students to experiential learning and have built strong relationships with both teachers and county administrators.
We will even send you a school board packet with information about A Plus Tours and the value in educational exploration to assist with approval
Hold an interest meeting for prospective students and parents after school
Upon request, an A Plus Tours representative will join you to answer questions about trip details, safety, payment, fundraising opportunities, etc.
During this meeting, we will lay out payment deadlines and arrange for payment plans for those interested.
Get on the bus!
It really is that simple. After spreading the word of your trip, A Plus Tours will collect payment from interested students and will send you periodic updates on attendance numbers, rooming lists, etc.
Teachers can access, at any time, any information they wish from our website. Whether they are wanting to check on numbers, look into rooming assignments, or print rosters, they will be able to find that information under their own section on our webpage.
And, of course, they are always welcome to call and we will be happy to provide them with any information they are seeking!
- Teachers always travel for FREE
- Student fundraising options – run through A Plus Tours with no additional work for teachers!
- Fully customizable trips to meet your exact specifications and budget
- A Plus Tours customized flyers and forms delivered to school to assist with marketing
- All payments and rooming assignments handled through A Plus – you announce the trip, load the bus, and go!
- A Plus Tours travel specialist, many of whom are certified teachers, to accompany each trip
- On-site security provided in hotels for each trip – Your group’s safety is our #1 priority
- A Plus Tours led parent meeting for each trip, to assist with any questions and to help prepare all students, teachers, parents and chaperones before the trip
- Online rooming lists, bus lists and rosters for each teacher/chaperone
- Pre-trip and post trip study materials upon request
- Because all payments are handled online, teachers will have no need to ask students for money, and can simply receive email updates as lists change